Course bundle overview
Developed in the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, under the expert guidance of our Add | Wellbeing team, this course bundle will build the knowledge and skills needed to create a more informed, resilient and compassionate culture in your workplace.
Drawing on the principles of systems-psychodynamic thinking, each Mini Course combines key theoretical ideas with a practical focus on the most pressing challenges and development needs facing the workforce today.
By addressing your individual experience and exploring the dynamics of your organisation as a whole, the courses will equip you with the understanding and the tools to meaningfully support your own and others’ mental health and wellbeing, as we navigate the impact and aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Trauma, Self-Care and Caring for Others examines how and why traumatic responses are generated in the brain and body, and how different responses to trauma may look and feel, in order to create a more supportive, “trauma-informed” work environment.
- Leadership, Followership and Mental Health introduces the concepts of ‘leadership’ and ‘followership’ in the context of the modern workplace –outlining how positive leader-follower relationships can be used to strengthen emotional and psychological wellbeing.
- Maintaining Hope in Uncertain Times presents practical ways for you and your colleagues to maintain hope during times of uncertainty – helping you to make sense of challenging experiences, strengthen relationships and promote wellbeing.
- The Resilient Workplace explores how individual and organisational resilience can be understood and developed, in order to support mental health and wellbeing, and facilitate more effective teamwork, particularly in times of stress or change.
How does it work?
- This Course Bundle contains four online Mini Courses – each one containing five hours’ worth of interactive content, giving you a total of 20 hours of learning
- You’ll have access to four Mini Courses for a total of 16 weeks, with access beginning the day after you’ve registered and paid, when you will receive login details by email
- Mini Courses run continuously and are entirely self-directed, so you can sign up whenever you like, and work through the content at a time and pace that suits you
- You can also purchase access to each ‘Working Towards Wellbeing’ Mini Course individually, at a cost of £69 each – visit their course pages to find out more.
Who do I speak to if I have questions?
Book your place today
Our Mini Courses run continuously. You can book a place at any time using our secure ‘MyTAP’ booking system, and access begins the day after you’ve registered and paid, when you will receive login details by email.